Submitting a Reserve
The reserve collection includes:
- Books owned by the Old Dominion University Libraries being used as assigned or required readings for specific Old Dominion University courses.
- Art and Music Library reserves are placed on reserve in the branches of the Diehn Fine and Performing Arts building
- Faculty members' personal copies of materials for their courses
- Tests and problem solutions for selected Old Dominion University courses
Please use this form (MS-Word format) to request that material be placed on reserve in the Perry Library.
Please return completed forms to the Perry Library reserve desk (main lobby) or email them as file attachments to O'Neika Hinnant (email@example.com). If you have questions relating to reserve service, please contact O'Neika Hinnant at 757-683-5947.
Remember to consult the copyright guidelines before submitting reserve requests.
- Please submit materials at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester
- Please allow at least seven days before assigning materials submitted for reserve
- Please provide dates on the syllabus when the material is required for the course
- Submissions made after the beginning of the semester are processed as quickly as possible