2e. Resources in the library?
What kinds of resources can I expect to find in the library?
A wide variety of both primary and secondary sources is available in the Perry Library. Among the primary sources are:
- Scholarly journals
- Conference papers and proceedings
- Masters theses and doctoral dissertations written at Old Dominion University
- Newspapers (some dating as far back as the 18th century)
- Letters, diaries, records, manuscripts
- Government publications
- Tape recordings of speeches and performances presented on campus
- Certain digitized materials (including audio and video) such as the university's annual literary festival, available from the library Web site
Secondary sources include a large collection of books and general interest periodicals.