Resources utilized include:
- Brydges, Maggie with Julie Hale, Elizabeth Harders and Bob Moskowitz. Old Dominion University: From the Great Depression to the New Millennium, 1930-2000 . Norfolk, VA: Office of Institutional Advancement, Old Dominion University, 2000. (Call number: LD4331.B79 O53 2000)
- Rutyna, Richard A. & John W. Kuehl. Old Dominion University: Heritage and Horizons . Norfolk, VA: Donning Co., 1987. (Call number: LD4331.2.R88 1987)
- Sweeney, James R. Old Dominion University: A Half Century of Service. Norfolk: ODU Office of Printing and Publications, 1980. (Call number: LD4332.S85)
- University Archives. All photographs and news articles, except where noted, were scanned from materials in the University Archives, Perry Library.
- Web Sites for Women's Caucus, Women's Center, Women's Studies, and Athletics.
A Note about images: If you are using a new version of Internet Explorer, some images may shrink to fit your window. To see the full view, place your mouse over the image and then click the icon on the bottom right corner ("Expand to Regular Size").
Acknowledgements: The exhibit and Web site are the work of Mel Frizzel, Teresa Statler-Keener, and Karen Vaughan, with assistance from various library staff and other members of the University. Please contact Karen Vaughan email@example.com with questions or comments.